6/22/2017

Creative Winner Nadya Drozdova




We are Happy to have Nadya Drozdova back as Creative Winner this month! Nadya was the Winner of our April Challenge with this stunning Project.

Creative Winner Facts





Hello everyone! My name is Nadya Drozdova and I am so proud being a Guest Designer in Words & Paintery. I am so exited to show you my tag which I made for wonderful palette. The colors are so soft and summer so I decided to make something tender.  I wish you all good mood and a lot of inspiration!


Links to my blog nadya-drozdova.blogspot.com

Instagram @nadya.drozdova_


The Project

I chose Julie Nutting stamp by Prima marketing colored it with watercolor pencils, made mixed-media background and added some art stones, micro beads, flowers and metal embelishments. I used Sizzix dies to make it more interesting.












Thank you Nadya for your fab Project!


No comments:

Post a Comment